Preschool and Educational Programs
The early years in a child’s life set the tone for future learning. At ELC we stay current with research in child development so that we are able to build a foundation for each child that lasts a lifetime. Our curriculum is designed with specific objectives for each age level and child; with the following goals are incorporated into every classroom:
- Developing safe and healthy habits in young children.
- Fostering positive self-esteem.
- Providing opportunities for creative expression.
- Supporting the development of social skills.
- Stimulating cognitive problem-solving skills.
- Strengthening communication skills necessary for listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Enhancing fine motor and gross motor skills.
- Assessing the individual needs of each child.
ELC is a unique combination of 3 key aspects of Preschool education: academic programming, art focus (music, drama, art), and a strong physical education program. We enrich our student’s lives through knowledge, play, and activity.
Our complimentary recreational programming allows us to access teachers and programs other schools are not able to afford. The nature of our physical space, both inside and out, enables us to have meaningful access to gym based programs that help set the stage for an active lifestyle.
- Duration 10 Months
- Class Sizes 15
- Years Old 2 - 3
- Available Seats 5